Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEWS

Ticket system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
DayDream Staff
Wolfie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Ticket system Empty
PostSubject: Ticket system   Ticket system Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:47 pm

-The ticket system could be a kind of item exchange system such as 5 ticks for maplemas lights. The items could range through various flashy items like flaming katana and maplemas lights to cash items u cant normally get from the CS like tania and mercury clothes to rare equips and items (maybe timeless weps and chaos scrolls?), just mostly flashy stuff u cant obtain from monsters cash shop or any other place you could think of. (I am accepting ideas for a list of items, so you better tell me what items you want in the NPC that will be trading tickets for items.)
-These tickets can be gained from events hosted by a GM; ticket amounts will vary depending on how much tickets the items would cost and how many tickets the GM is willing to give away, also depending on the difficulty of the event. (ex: fashion contest, winner gets 1 ticket [May rise when more players join? Also a 2nd and 3rd prize will be added if more players join the event{maybe?}])
-You can sell and buy these things to and from other players so they actually have a value. Prices will be determined by players im guessing? These things should be of a high value since they're only obtained by events.
-These "tickets" are not available yet and I don't know what item to use for tickets. I'm guessing something monsters dont drop, not from a PQ, and not buyable from NPC. The best I could think of is a coke can from the coke monsters lol. (ideas?)

Item List: (ticket values not determined)
-Pirate Job (crazy high price) You will also have to take a quiz for pirate.
-maplemas lights
-flaming katana
-tania set and wep
-mercury set and wep
-various summoning bags (prices vary depending on bag)
-timeless weps?
-chaos scrolls
-1 GM scroll (high prices)
-glowing whip
-christmas tree
-janus set and wep
-sachiel set and wep
-ice snow flower ring?
-cheer towels (1 ticket cuz they're not very flashy o_o)
-item code:1072333 and 1072334 (not sure if they work) they're green/red sneakers
-celestial crown?
-white rabbits foot
-bosshunter set

Last edited by Insta on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
mapleducki

mapleducki

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Ticket system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ticket system   Ticket system Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:09 pm

I GIVE YOU 1000 TICKETS TO BE GM. XD
Back to top Go down

Ticket system
Page 1 of 1