Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEWS

[EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

[EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:57 am

Hello, and welcome to DayDream MS's 1st event!

For this event, the winner will be able to see their own customized Party Quest
in DayDream MS!~

Now here's how to win.

Party Quest Contest

The rules are quite simple. Follow these steps in order
to have your Party Quest entry submitted. If you do not follow
this format, your entry will probably be ignored.

Please include the following in your entry.

1. Name of Party Quest
2. Details about the Party Quest [in-depth] (add as much detail as possible!)
such as:

- Which NPCs the Party Quest relates with
- Location of Party Quest
- Requirements of Party Quest
- Type of Party Quest
- Prize
- Amount of people in party required

That's about it. Simple right? Now, let the ideas flow, and let the best PQ win!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
DayDream Staff
Wolfie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:02 pm

Name: InstaPQ Smile or DysphoriaPQ geek

Npcs related: umm idk? the giant lion thing in Reverie? or or Nina from Maple Island

Location: Reverie? or u could warp to maple island for it? XD

Requirements: im guessing at least lvl 120~150 or higher

Type: As a start off for the PQ it will be a Jump Quest. For the rest of the pq.... Just a big massive spawn of monsters that give hella exp and drop things u need to proceed, the thing before the boss will be a few anegos or blacks crows and the boss could be something those bodygaurd things b4 "the boss" spawns LOL XD (u can change up the boss if u want) OR it can warp you to horntail (after a party reaches hornatil other parties can start the pq and KS horntail if they make it in time xD)
there will be a NPC after one of the 2 bosses that warp u to the prize room
i could just basically call this a beat-em up kinda thing or maybe a power lvl pq?
Prize Room will have a small amount of NX slimes just for fun xD
i guess this would be a 5~6 stage pq? plus prize room which makes it 6~7

Prize: the FAIL prize will be 100 Power Elixers LOL, some of the normal prizes would be cash items you wouldnt normally be able to get, and items that only GMs can make like timeless weps and the flaming katana.

Amount of people: SIX so people can actually work together Very Happy

Time Limit? i guess i would give 30min~an hour depending on how many stages you want xP

NOTICE: this was just made up in a short amount of time ROFL it prolly sucks BAD lol!

[Edit]: i will go more into detail later maybe

Last edited by Insta on Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iluvwesties

iluvwesties

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:30 pm

Name: Fantasy Party Quest

- NPC's- the guy in Lith harbor who gives you the job quest... i forget his name... and also... that person.. in NLC, i think...? i forget the name, i'll find it later.

- You get in by clicking on an NPC [the guy from Lith Harbor] in like, Reverie or something, and the PQ basically looks like Thicket Around The Beach lll only no mosters, and portals on both ends of each platform. There's an NPC at the end of each portal. When you enter the portals it looks like one of those little caves, like, sort of like Pianus Cave.

- The requirements: each party member has to go through a portal when they reach the main area [the Thicket Around the Beach lll-looking place]. there are 6 or so portals in all, 2 are fake and 4 are real. in the real ones, you go into the cavern and you have to fight a huge mob of mosters. once all the monsters are killed, you click on the NPC at the end and he takes you back to the main area, ut first gives you a ticket. For the two fake ones, you still have to fight the huge mob of mosters, but the NPC at the end does not give you a ticket, just takes you back to the main area for you to try another portal to see if it works. after each portal is drained of its ticket, you aren't phisically able to enter it, which makes it a bit easier. after everyone has their ticket, they give them to the party leader, and once the party leader is in possesion of all tickets, a boss comes out- mushmom. after mushmom is defeated, an NPC appears, and the NPC takes you to the Bonus Stage, but not before you obtain a hell of a lot of EXP.

- Technically, it's one of those sorts of portal-monster things, like, it's kinda similar to LPQ, i guess.

- Prize: The prize is technically the bonus stage. the bonus stage looks like Terrace Hall or whatever, the place in Ludi with all the teddies, only there are no teddies, only lots and lots of mobs of NX slimes, and the spawn rate is huge. you have 5 minutes in the bonus stage to kill as many NX slimes as possible and collect all the items dropped.

- Amount of people in party required: 4. No more, no less.

Sorry about the NPC mix-up, i'll look around on regular maple to see if i can find out their names. xP
Back to top Go down
Dylan
DayDream Staff
Dylan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Hero Party Quest

Enter the PQ in El Nath, talk to Jade. (she is right next to the honorable rock, under the 4th job instructor place.)

Stage 1 ~ Location: Hidden street: The Flyer-Crown. monster spawn = Crimson Gaurdians (10) (make respawnable)
What to do: In this stage you and your party have to kill Crimson Gaurdians, EACH person must gather 10 coupons, after each person has their 10 coupons you talk to the NPC (Sergeant Bravo) And he will take you to stage 2 (people may not continue to stage 2 without the full party completing stage 1 first!)

Stage 2 ~ Location: Ice Valley I. Have transforming Jr. Newties on each platform (which will make it more complicated to climb up the ropes to the npc.) Also have Crimson Gaurdians scattered throughout the area.
What to do: In this stage you first have to go up to the npc (Rock Covered in Snow.) He will give each person in the party a riddle, depending on the answer to that riddle is how many coupons you have to collect. (ONLY CRIMSON GAURDIANS DROP THE COUPONS, Transforming Jr. Newties, and Nest golems are only to make it harder to get to the Rock Covered in Snow.) Once each person has collected their correct amount of coupons the Rock Covered in Snow will give them a yellow pass which, like kpq, they give to the leader. Once the leader has all the yellow passes for EACH person in the party, he talks to the Rock Covered in Snow, and proceeds them to stg 3. (The leader does NOT have to collect passes) ( Skill like: Haste, Flash Jump, Teleport, ETC. do NOT work!)

Stage 3 ~ Location: hidden street: secret passage.
What to do: The leader will talk to (x), and she is working for zakum, so she will spawn a griffey, After the party has killed the griffey, she surrenders and sends you to the next place which is Maya's house. In Maya's there is a roaming Geist balrog Phase 3. What the party has to do is get rid of that to save Maya. When it is dead, you talk to Maya and she will tell you where zakum was hiding at, and she will teleport you there (The Secret Spa (m).)

Stage 4 ~ Location: The Secret Spa (M). Zakum will already be there and you must kill zakum, once zakum is dead you talk to Chief Stan, (of henesys) whom is behind the zakum. He thanks you then sends you to a Place full of Nx Slimes, which is at Henesys Game Park.

Bonus Stage ~ Location: Henesys Game Park. Time limit of 30 seconds, big spawn of nx slimes all over. collect as much nx as you can. After the time limit goes down you will be tele'd to Warriors' Sanctuary, and talk to Dances With Balrog, and he will tell you something like "You have proven yourself a true hero by saving all those people, please take this prize as a thanks.(or something like that, whatever you want.)

The prizes consist of ONE of these:
a Horntail pendant
5 chaos scrolls
10 summoning the boss (sacks)
Balanced fury throwing stars(3 sets)
(1) random gm scroll (low chance)
or (1)Dragon stone.

And any other random prizes. (put those prizes at a big or low chance depending on the item.)

Level Requirements: Lvl 120+

Last edited by Dylan on Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sunday

Sunday

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:17 pm

THE EXTREMELY HARD PARTY QUEST

ok, like the title says, this is going to be really hard.

NPCs involved: i think the best npcs would be maya(i forgot, u know, the sick girl in that house?) would be best. Or if shes not vacant, how about adding a maple administrator in fm and making her the quest person?

4 people must be in the party, and they must all be different jobs(bowman, thief,
warrior, magician) which makes the quest even harder.

1st stage: after you talk to the npc, you get warped to the first stage map in kpq, except instead of ligators, there will be 4 zakums in their final form
you must kill them, and each zakum drops a zak helm. so u have to wear it, and then when u wear it, a portal appears and everyone is allowed to go in.

2nd stage: You must defeat the grandpa boss(the boss with the name The Boss and the one with the fan) but before you battle, you will recieve 200 power elixers from an npc. after the boss is defeated, anyone person must pick up the coupon the boss drops and must climb a rope all the way to the top. in here, the person must give the coupon to the administrator npc and gets teleported to a map called entrance to last battle. Here, he/she must wait for the other members of the party.

3rd stage: there is a griffey and a manon and the 3 remaining members must fight it.
they drop 1 coupon each, and then 2 members must pick 1 up each and give it to the npc who will warp the 2 into the entrace to last battle map.

4th stage: the last member must defeat 5 junior borlocks by him/her self, and then get
5 coupons and go to 5 identical npcs. Only one is real, and once u talk to a fake npc, you lose 2 coupons. if u lose all coups, you lose. If u give it to real, the administator npc will warp u to the map.

5th stage: the 4 will have to fight the 3 heads of horntail while the other parts are dead(to make it not too hard.) when they defeat it, a horntail head drops 2 coupons each. The six coupons must be placed on the edges of the map shaped in a hexagon, and there are obstacles in the path, making it a jump quest. After they do, a creepy music will play, and the real horntail will come out. They must kill the horntail, and then they will get coupons from each part. They will give the coups for 1 pass, which is their way out.

they get A LOT of exp at the end(enough to level a lv 190) but they will only get normal exp when killing the monsters in the quest.

they will gain lots of exp and will be sent to an event map. it will be pvp, then the four will have to fight each other.
whoever wins will get:
1 ht necklace with 3 dragon marbles
2.1 bil
1 lv 110 weapon with 5 gm scrolls on it
5 gm scrolls of choice
50 white scrolls

The 3 others will gain 1 bil, and 1000 power elixers with 3 gm scrolls of their choice.

in order to do this quest, you have to have rebirthed, and you can;t be a beginner.

I know this quest is really hard, but still, it will be a challenge for the people who played quite long and those looking for a challenge.

Also, this is another idea:

PVP PQ
requirements: any level, any job.
must have 2 parties of 2

stage one: One person from each party fights in a pvp arena. whoever wins advances to next round.

Stage two: the other person from each party fights, and whoever wins advances.

if the two advancers are both from same party, that party wins.
if they are not:
stage three: the two advancers fight, and they can get supporting skills from their party, but the party members cannot damage the other team.

Whoever party wins will get 100 power elixers (cuz its relatively easy)
and the loser will get 10 red potions as a humiliation
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
DayDream Staff
Wolfie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:49 am

Sunday wrote:
THE EXTREMELY HARD PARTY QUEST

ok, like the title says, this is going to be really hard.

NPCs involved: i think the best npcs would be maya(i forgot, u know, the sick girl in that house?) would be best. Or if shes not vacant, how about adding a maple administrator in fm and making her the quest person?

4 people must be in the party, and they must all be different jobs(bowman, thief,
warrior, magician) which makes the quest even harder.

1st stage: after you talk to the npc, you get warped to the first stage map in kpq, except instead of ligators, there will be 4 zakums in their final form
you must kill them, and each zakum drops a zak helm. so u have to wear it, and then when u wear it, a portal appears and everyone is allowed to go in.

2nd stage: You must defeat the grandpa boss(the boss with the name The Boss and the one with the fan) but before you battle, you will recieve 200 power elixers from an npc. after the boss is defeated, anyone person must pick up the coupon the boss drops and must climb a rope all the way to the top. in here, the person must give the coupon to the administrator npc and gets teleported to a map called entrance to last battle. Here, he/she must wait for the other members of the party.

3rd stage: there is a griffey and a manon and the 3 remaining members must fight it.
they drop 1 coupon each, and then 2 members must pick 1 up each and give it to the npc who will warp the 2 into the entrace to last battle map.

4th stage: the last member must defeat 5 junior borlocks by him/her self, and then get
5 coupons and go to 5 identical npcs. Only one is real, and once u talk to a fake npc, you lose 2 coupons. if u lose all coups, you lose. If u give it to real, the administator npc will warp u to the map.

5th stage: the 4 will have to fight the 3 heads of horntail while the other parts are dead(to make it not too hard.) when they defeat it, a horntail head drops 2 coupons each. The six coupons must be placed on the edges of the map shaped in a hexagon, and there are obstacles in the path, making it a jump quest. After they do, a creepy music will play, and the real horntail will come out. They must kill the horntail, and then they will get coupons from each part. They will give the coups for 1 pass, which is their way out.

they get A LOT of exp at the end(enough to level a lv 190) but they will only get normal exp when killing the monsters in the quest.

they will gain lots of exp and will be sent to an event map. it will be pvp, then the four will have to fight each other.
whoever wins will get:
1 ht necklace with 3 dragon marbles
2.1 bil
1 lv 110 weapon with 5 gm scrolls on it
5 gm scrolls of choice
50 white scrolls

The 3 others will gain 1 bil, and 1000 power elixers with 3 gm scrolls of their choice.

in order to do this quest, you have to have rebirthed, and you can;t be a beginner.

I know this quest is really hard, but still, it will be a challenge for the people who played quite long and those looking for a challenge.

Also, this is another idea:

PVP PQ
requirements: any level, any job.
must have 2 parties of 2

stage one: One person from each party fights in a pvp arena. whoever wins advances to next round.

Stage two: the other person from each party fights, and whoever wins advances.

if the two advancers are both from same party, that party wins.
if they are not:
stage three: the two advancers fight, and they can get supporting skills from their party, but the party members cannot damage the other team.

Whoever party wins will get 100 power elixers (cuz its relatively easy)
and the loser will get 10 red potions as a humiliation
Theres a prob with this and its the fact that it will uber lag the server.
Turning people against eachother who just worked together? Won't that just cause some conflict between people in the server?
The prize is too much, GM scrolls? 50 white scrolls? The money is way to high and might cause people to get neg mesos.
This might also be too complicated to make.
Well this is just sorta pointing out some flaws into the design of ur pq, don't think im trying to be mean Razz

This also gave me an idea of a boss pq where u just go through a series of bosses, each one getting harder and harder. The party should be at 3~6 people.
Back to top Go down
Sunday

Sunday

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:24 pm

lolz./...
for the part about u said its too hard...
the title says, the EXTREMELY HARD PARTY QUEST
if i make it easy, it would be named THE EXTREMELY EASY PARTY QUEST
also,, for it lagging up the server.
wont all the other quests lag up the server too?
plus....
the prizes are high cuz its like....
nearly impossible.
if sean picks mine, he can make it easier or harder or change the prizes.
so no problem in that.
Plus, there is a banking solution in ddms

this is another idea:

the 200 barlog quest

named bq

ok, the team can consist of 3-5 people, and the level requirements: none.

probably the administator could be the npc.

the party goes in, and goes into a map where u meet horntail,
after you break the crystal, instead of horntail, 50 jr. borlags appear on the bottom of the map.
you must kill it, and when there is 10 left, 25 crimson borlag appear.
u must kill all the borlags, then 50 crimson borlag appear.
kill all, then 75 crimson borlags appear.

the prizes could be:
massive amount of exp.
a lot of meso
1 misc item like flaming katana or u know, those

Last edited by Sunday on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunday

Sunday

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:47 pm

oh yeah, this is another quest(i know, very annoying, but i wanna post it)

Money PQ

REQUIREMENTS:
must be a party of 3-6, and needs 1 chief bandit who knows meso explosion and has a fast computer.
also, preferably the people have a lot of money.
ok, it goes like this.

the party leader talks to teh person who gives you the thief job and they get warped to a el nath fm map.
in there, nobody is allowed to use skills, buff and items dont work.
everyone except the chief bandit get 3 minutes to drop mesoes all over the map.
then after the 3 minutes, they die instantly and then slimes(not nx slimes), snails, orange mushrooms and those weak monsters get spawned all over the map.
in total, there should be 200.
this will cause a lot of lag, so the chief bandit should have a good computer.
then the chief bandit is only allowed to:
move
meso explosion
jump
go on ropes

then he/she must explode mesoes to kill the monsters.
he/she only has 30 seconds to do this,
and then for the monsters he.she killed,
the party gets the following:

x is the number of monsters killed.

1000000 times x meso
5000000 times x exp
(sean, feel free to change the rate)
and if they make a new record of killing,
they would get a special job
MONEY DESTROYER(pathetic name, but u can change it sean)
but would have same skills, same stats, just the name changed from chief bandit to money destroyer
so it would be pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST   [EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] PARTY QUEST CONTEST
Page 1 of 1