Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEWS

[NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

[NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Empty
PostSubject: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Most of you might have gave up on us. But for those who are still alive looking around for any hope
of the development of the server...Look no further. This is your hope.
I am proud to announce that DayDream MS WILL continue its development.

It will start back up for Thanksgiving Break on Version 62 of MapleStory, so plan to update before
you miss out. Yes, this means stable Pirate job, without any bugs!

Quote :

NOTE: To all players and to all acquaintances -

After a long wait, the final news regarding the progression of the server has arrived. Knowing that I (Sean) have been struggling to continue this server, it is now official to announce the continuation of the server production. For those who were not familiar of the problems in the past, the main problem that ceased the progression of DayDream, and all relating towards it, was plainly the shutdown of the Private Server Source. Nexon, owner and who owns all rights towards
announcing I WILL continue to work on the server, as a new Private Server Source has opened just recently, and I am ready to work. I also had some time to have a break to do school work and get things done, but I guess it's time to go back to the server. The production of the server will start on Friday [11/14/08] and will be ready for players to test by Thanksgiving Break. Mark your calendars, as this will be a reunion of the DayDream community, and much will be done to the server. Celebrating the reunion, much will be given out, many events and prizes to receive. Adding to that, more NPCs will be added and Exp Rate and Drop Rate will be increased for the Thanksgiving Break. This will be our gratitude, me and the DDMS staff, for the long wait of the server, and the confusion of knowing if the server was to be continued or not. I would also like to announce that a new GM has been implemented to the staff. Please welcome GM Toast to the DDMS Staff, as he has proven himself to be a close person i can trust. Please treat him as you would if it was me or any other staff member. The same rules apply. Also, please be informed that the v61 update will be established, and the wipe of the character database will be unknown for now. If this happens, please be informed the Exp Rate will be increased further for the inconvience. As you may know, I am still the only one who works on the production of the server, so if you have anyone who could help, please contact me, either leaving a post in the forums, chat or contacting me on MSN at (aznsean101@hotmail.com). You may also contact another GM, and they will be sure to send me the message when they encounter me. I hope you all have a great afternoon.

- Admin Sean

This message is TRUE. Please read it. It may be long, but the content it consists is all the information you will need.
I hope to see our former members of DayDream join back, and new ones appear as well.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

- Sean
Back to top Go down
joey2tone

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:38 am

yay!! Very Happy i cant wait see you all in game!!!

-Yojimbo lol!
Back to top Go down
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:17 pm

joey2tone wrote:
yay!! Very Happy i cant wait see you all in game!!!

-Yojimbo lol!

I can't wait either! It's great to see some of the members didn't lose faith in
DayDream MS! I won't disappoint you guys this time~
Back to top Go down
mapleducki

mapleducki

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:10 pm

^.^ Woo! Won't Bella explode when she hears that. x3

Hey, we never got to have that Halloween party. D=
Back to top Go down
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:03 pm

mapleducki wrote:

Yea..aww...

Well, we can make up for it, or just plainly replace it with a Thanksgiving event of some sort.
I don't know, we'll think of something. But I am glad to hear you guys are loyal to our
server~!
Back to top Go down
iluvwesties

iluvwesties

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:33 pm

Sean wrote:
mapleducki wrote:

Yea..aww...

Well, we can make up for it, or just plainly replace it with a Thanksgiving event of some sort.
I don't know, we'll think of something. But I am glad to hear you guys are loyal to our
server~!

Y'think it'll be done by Christmas? o.o
Back to top Go down
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:51 am

iluvwesties wrote:
Sean wrote:
mapleducki wrote:

Yea..aww...

server~!

Y'think it'll be done by Christmas? o.o

It's up and running now, so to answer your question, yes!
We are now running on V62 thanks to all the support and appreciation of the players and the DayDream Staff.

I hope you enjoy our server as much as you did in the past,

- Sean
Back to top Go down
mapleducki

mapleducki

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Sean did school like, KILL J00? D:

Everyone's been infected with School Cancer. ._.
Back to top Go down
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Yesh da da school cancer be keelin me :<

I ish back though with advil + >D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!   [NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NOTICE] WE ARE NOT DEAD~! Server Development starts soon~!
Page 1 of 1