Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEWS

Stickam chatrooms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toast
DayDream Staff
Toast

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Stickam chatrooms Empty
PostSubject: Stickam chatrooms   Stickam chatrooms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 pm

As of yesterday I started a new thing that DayDream MS players could do
Is to get into a chat room where you could use your web cam and talk at the same time, it was very fun and as of yesterday we're going to continue it
http://www.stickam.com
That's the website's name you have to register to enter a chat room
When a chat room is made Please specify the name and password, possibly link in this topic or chatango. We may also hold a meeting every Saturday but it has not been confirmed.

bounce

Note: It can only hold 10 web cam spots or microphone so get your spot or... =D no spot for jooooo and you don't have to have a webcam there's a chatbox at the bottom of the room

Last edited by Toast on Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
iluvwesties

iluvwesties

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Stickam chatrooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickam chatrooms   Stickam chatrooms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:10 pm

Toast wrote:
Is to get into a chat room where you could use your web cam and talk at the same time, it was very fun and as of yesterday we're going to continue it
When a chat room is made Please specify the name and password, possibly link in this topic. We may also hold a meeting every Saturday but it has not been confirmed.

bounce

Note: It can only hold 10 web cam spots or microphone so get your spot or... =D no spot for jooooo

O.o cool idea, only a few things wrong with it;
1. don't expect everyone to have a webcam.
2. parents might hear you talking to yourself while on the computer, find out you're talking with total strangers and like, do something about it, like, block the website along with most other websites, like, maybe you won't ever be able to access your MySpace page again or something along those lines.
3. ......i forgot. nvm.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
DayDream Staff
Wolfie

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Stickam chatrooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickam chatrooms   Stickam chatrooms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 pm

iluvwesties wrote:
Toast wrote:
When a chat room is made Please specify the name and password, possibly link in this topic. We may also hold a meeting every Saturday but it has not been confirmed.

bounce

Note: It can only hold 10 web cam spots or microphone so get your spot or... =D no spot for jooooo

O.o cool idea, only a few things wrong with it;
1. don't expect everyone to have a webcam.
2. parents might hear you talking to yourself while on the computer, find out you're talking with total strangers and like, do something about it, like, block the website along with most other websites, like, maybe you won't ever be able to access your MySpace page again or something along those lines.
3. ......i forgot. nvm.

yea but even though its a webchat kinda thing you dont have to have a webcam or a mic to talk there is also a chat box on the page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stickam chatrooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickam chatrooms   Stickam chatrooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stickam chatrooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DayDream MS :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: