Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEWS

minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iAnemone

iAnemone

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that.... Empty
PostSubject: minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that....   minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:15 pm

well first off the server is good i like it BUT! the room with all the npcs is a bit lame i mean i kno most servers have it like in fm n i like that its different but allot of npcs in 1 place makes it crappy maybe the map b4 that map would b good.

add specialty seller like umn claw seller n bows n such that would help allot.

about the exp rate i really like it its good since u lvl fast n have more fun but maybe u should make a limit to how many rebirths u can do since allot of ppl will wana rebirth id say 5 rebirths is ok it doesn't make everyone godly yet maybe i guess idk.....
Back to top Go down
joey2tone

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that....   minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 pm

i think i read while i was surfing in the forums that when the real client comes out that the exp rate is gonna drop to 100 or 300. and also for rebirths you gotta do a quest I THINK! so dont quote me on that =3
Back to top Go down
Sean
DayDream Owner
DayDream Owner
Sean

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that....   minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:39 pm

joey2tone wrote:
i think i read while i was surfing in the forums that when the real client comes out that the exp rate is gonna drop to 100 or 300. and also for rebirths you gotta do a quest I THINK! so dont quote me on that =3

This kid is smart. He knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that....   minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

minor suggestions i guess if u wana call it that....
Page 1 of 1