Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEWS

The Suicide Game!

Go down 
+6
Sunday
Sean
Wolfie
iluvwesties
mapleducki
Brian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SaltyDino

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-20

The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Game!   The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:05 pm

the pimp toast was so retarted i threw it in the garbage
while i was walking back i tripped over the garbage can lid and died

i drop Jessica Alba
LOL o_o
and and Basketball
Back to top Go down
Dylan
DayDream Staff
Dylan

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Game!   The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:12 pm

I fucked Jessica Alba and it turns out she had AIDS and i died.

I drop a rubber ducky
Back to top Go down
Sunday

Sunday

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: DONT READ UNLESS U WANT UR TIME WASTED   The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:56 pm

get ready for an extremely long post..
bell should be aware of this..
the duck is actually a squirrel in disguise
i see that squirrel, and it turns out to be sandy cheeks.
it is fighting the cia who is trying to control squirrels to be their slaves.
So i capture sandy and bring them to the cia
then since the cia knows that i know their evil plan
they try to kill me.
i go and ask james bond to help me....
but james bond is dead because i asked him with a very bad breath.
so i ask spongebob
spongebob actually backstabs me because i gave the cia sandy cheeks.
spongebob punches me and then he bounces of me because hes a sponge.
I fight him but there are no winners because i cant hurt him and he cant hurt me.
i go into his brain and then he explodes.
so then i try to run away from the cia but then they shoot me with a dart containing truth serum
but they actually shot my butt which causes me to fart because of automatic reflexes.
but then the cia dies, but the fbi come to kill me.
so i run away to france,,,
i go into the Lourve the museum, then i meet the people who r trying to solve the da vinci code.
i steal their gun..... then i shoot them
turns out that the gun has silly putty in it.
the silly putty bounces back at me and explodes.
the putty is very bouncy and the putty makes me go through a genetic mutation which makes me very bouncy.
i bounce all the way into space, but i see the apollo 13 before it was damaged.
i crash into it, and that is what caused it to explode.
the scientists find me on their telescope and believe that im a living planet,.
so i jump onto their telescope then cause the thing to explode. Then i find a book in their lab that goes like this...

Freak the Mighty
by Rodman Philbrick

Originally published in 1993, this award-winning young adult novel relates the unforgettable story of two boys — a slow learner too large for his age, and a tiny, crippled genius — who forge a unique friendship when they pair up to create one formidable human force.

Chapter One: "The Unvanquished Truth"

I never had a brain until Freak came along and let me borrow his for awhile, and that's the truth, the whole truth. The unvanquished truth, is how Freak would say it, and for a long time it was him who did the talking. Except I had a way of saying things with my fists and my feet even before we became Freak the Mighty, slaying dragons and fools and walking high above the world.

Called me Kicker for time - this was day care, the year Gram and Grim took me over - and I had a thing about booting anyone who dared to touch me. Because they were always trying to throw a hug on me, like it was a medicine I needed.

Gram and Grim, bless their pointed little heads, they're my mother's people, her parents, and they figured whoa! better put this little critter with other little critters his own age, maybe it will improve his temper.

Yeah, right! Instead, what happened, I invented games like kick-boxing and kick-knees and kick-faces and kick-teachers, and kick-the-other-little-day-care-critters, because I knew what a rotten lie that hug stuff was. Oh, I knew.

That's when I got my first look at Freak, that year of the phony hugs. He didn't look so different back then, we were all of us pretty small, right? But he wasn't in the playroom with us every day, just now and then he'd show up. Looking sort of fierce, is how I remembered him. Except later it was Freak himself who taught me that remembering is a great invention of the mind, and if you try hard enough you can remember anything, whether it really happened or not.

So maybe he really wasn't all that fierce in day care, except I'm pretty sure he did hit a kid with his crutch once, whacked the little brat pretty good. And for some reason little Kicker never got around to kicking little Freak.

Maybe it was those crutches kept me from lashing out at him, man those crutches were cool. I wanted a pair for myself. And when little Freak showed up one day with these shiny braces strapped to his crooked legs, metal tubes right up to his hips, why those were even more cool than crutches.

"I'm a Robot Man," little Freak would go, making these weird robot noises as he humped himself around the playground. Rrr...rrr...rrr... like he had robot motors inside his legs, going rrr...rrr...rrrr, and this look, like don't mess with me, man, maybe I got a laser cannon hidden inside these leg braces, smoke a hole right through you. No question, Freak was hooked on robots even back then, this little guy two feet tall, and already he knew what he wanted.

Then for a long time I never saw Freak anymore, one day he just never came back to day care, and the next thing I remembered I'm like in the third grade or something and I catch a glimpse of this yellow-haired kid scowling at me from one of those cripple vans. Man, they were death-ray eyes, and I think, hey, that's him, the robot boy, and it was like whoa! because I'd forgotten all about him, day care was a blank place in my head, and nobody had called me Kicker for a long time.

Mad Max they were calling me, or Max Factor, or this one butthead in L.D. class called me Maxi pad, until I persuaded him otherwise. Gram and Grim always called me Maxwell, though, which is supposed to be my real name, and sometimes I hated that worst of all. Maxwell, ugh.

Grim out in the kitchen one night, after supper whispering to Gram had she noticed how much Maxwell was getting to look like Him? Which is the way he always talked about my father, who had married his dear departed daughter and produced, eek eek, Maxwell. Grim never says my father's name, just Him, like his name is too scary to say.

It's more than just the way Maxwell resembles him, Grim says that night in the kitchen, the boy is like him, we'd better watch out, you never know what he might do while we're sleeping. Like his father did. And Gram right away shushes him and says don't ever say that, because little pictures have big ears, which makes me run to the mirror to see if it is my big ears made me look like Him.

What a butthead, huh?

Well, I was a butthead, because like I said, I never had a brain until Freak moved down the street. The summer before eighth grade, right? That's the summer I grew so fast that Grim said we'd best let the boy go barefoot, he's exploding out of his shoes. That barefoot summer when I fell down a lot, and the weirdo robot boy with his white-yellow hair and his weird fierce eyes moved into the duplex down the block with his beautiful-haired mom, the Fair Gwen of Air.

Only a falling-down goon would think that was her real name, right?

Like I said.

i realize that this book i read in the school so i bring it to school
but it only has 1 chapter so i get punished by miss carroll.
miss carrol chucks a burrito at me but then it explodes on my face.
i love the taste and i turn into a monster that wants burritoes.
then BJ is trying to make me eat an apple so i chuck a gatorade G2 at him.
he is soo mad that i make him eat a hash brown to calm him down.
but BJ is so mad still that he says that he hates me,.
i let him join forums, and he is not mad anymore.
then i try to convince everyone that letting bj join is a good idea but then everyone hates me
then i go to alamos town because i want to leave demarest because everyone hates me/
i find darkrai in alamos town and makes me fall asleep.
so then in my night mare i dream this:

i see that squirrel, and it turns out to be sandy cheeks.
it is fighting the cia who is trying to control squirrels to be their slaves.
So i capture sandy and bring them to the cia
then since the cia knows that i know their evil plan
they try to kill me.
i go and ask james bond to help me....
but james bond is dead because i asked him with a very bad breath.
so i ask spongebob
spongebob actually backstabs me because i gave the cia sandy cheeks.
spongebob punches me and then he bounces of me because hes a sponge.
I fight him but there are no winners because i cant hurt him and he cant hurt me.
i go into his brain and then he explodes.
so then i try to run away from the cia but then they shoot me with a dart containing truth serum
but they actually shot my butt which causes me to fart because of automatic reflexes.
but then the cia dies, but the fbi come to kill me.
so i run away to france,,,
i go into the Lourve the museum, then i meet the people who r trying to solve the da vinci code.
i steal their gun..... then i shoot them
turns out that the gun has silly putty in it.
the silly putty bounces back at me and explodes.
the putty is very bouncy and the putty makes me go through a genetic mutation which makes me very bouncy.
i bounce all the way into space, but i see the apollo 13 before it was damaged.
i crash into it, and that is what caused it to explode.
the scientists find me on their telescope and believe that im a living planet,.
so i jump onto their telescope then cause the thing to explode. Then i find a book in their lab that goes like this...

Freak the Mighty
by Rodman Philbrick

Originally published in 1993, this award-winning young adult novel relates the unforgettable story of two boys — a slow learner too large for his age, and a tiny, crippled genius — who forge a unique friendship when they pair up to create one formidable human force.

Chapter One: "The Unvanquished Truth"

I never had a brain until Freak came along and let me borrow his for awhile, and that's the truth, the whole truth. The unvanquished truth, is how Freak would say it, and for a long time it was him who did the talking. Except I had a way of saying things with my fists and my feet even before we became Freak the Mighty, slaying dragons and fools and walking high above the world.

Called me Kicker for time - this was day care, the year Gram and Grim took me over - and I had a thing about booting anyone who dared to touch me. Because they were always trying to throw a hug on me, like it was a medicine I needed.

Gram and Grim, bless their pointed little heads, they're my mother's people, her parents, and they figured whoa! better put this little critter with other little critters his own age, maybe it will improve his temper.

Yeah, right! Instead, what happened, I invented games like kick-boxing and kick-knees and kick-faces and kick-teachers, and kick-the-other-little-day-care-critters, because I knew what a rotten lie that hug stuff was. Oh, I knew.

That's when I got my first look at Freak, that year of the phony hugs. He didn't look so different back then, we were all of us pretty small, right? But he wasn't in the playroom with us every day, just now and then he'd show up. Looking sort of fierce, is how I remembered him. Except later it was Freak himself who taught me that remembering is a great invention of the mind, and if you try hard enough you can remember anything, whether it really happened or not.

So maybe he really wasn't all that fierce in day care, except I'm pretty sure he did hit a kid with his crutch once, whacked the little brat pretty good. And for some reason little Kicker never got around to kicking little Freak.

Maybe it was those crutches kept me from lashing out at him, man those crutches were cool. I wanted a pair for myself. And when little Freak showed up one day with these shiny braces strapped to his crooked legs, metal tubes right up to his hips, why those were even more cool than crutches.

"I'm a Robot Man," little Freak would go, making these weird robot noises as he humped himself around the playground. Rrr...rrr...rrr... like he had robot motors inside his legs, going rrr...rrr...rrrr, and this look, like don't mess with me, man, maybe I got a laser cannon hidden inside these leg braces, smoke a hole right through you. No question, Freak was hooked on robots even back then, this little guy two feet tall, and already he knew what he wanted.

Then for a long time I never saw Freak anymore, one day he just never came back to day care, and the next thing I remembered I'm like in the third grade or something and I catch a glimpse of this yellow-haired kid scowling at me from one of those cripple vans. Man, they were death-ray eyes, and I think, hey, that's him, the robot boy, and it was like whoa! because I'd forgotten all about him, day care was a blank place in my head, and nobody had called me Kicker for a long time.

Mad Max they were calling me, or Max Factor, or this one butthead in L.D. class called me Maxi pad, until I persuaded him otherwise. Gram and Grim always called me Maxwell, though, which is supposed to be my real name, and sometimes I hated that worst of all. Maxwell, ugh.

Grim out in the kitchen one night, after supper whispering to Gram had she noticed how much Maxwell was getting to look like Him? Which is the way he always talked about my father, who had married his dear departed daughter and produced, eek eek, Maxwell. Grim never says my father's name, just Him, like his name is too scary to say.

It's more than just the way Maxwell resembles him, Grim says that night in the kitchen, the boy is like him, we'd better watch out, you never know what he might do while we're sleeping. Like his father did. And Gram right away shushes him and says don't ever say that, because little pictures have big ears, which makes me run to the mirror to see if it is my big ears made me look like Him.

What a butthead, huh?

Well, I was a butthead, because like I said, I never had a brain until Freak moved down the street. The summer before eighth grade, right? That's the summer I grew so fast that Grim said we'd best let the boy go barefoot, he's exploding out of his shoes. That barefoot summer when I fell down a lot, and the weirdo robot boy with his white-yellow hair and his weird fierce eyes moved into the duplex down the block with his beautiful-haired mom, the Fair Gwen of Air.

Only a falling-down goon would think that was her real name, right?

Like I said.
Then i meet darkrai who makes me fall asleep again and the chain continues.... so i die
i drop a potion that u have to drink that will make you never be able to die no matter how and when u drink it, you will lose the death game.....
MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Back to top Go down
Sunday

Sunday

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Game!   The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 pm

THIS IS AN EXPLANATION FOR MY PREVIOUS POST
darkrai is a pokemon from a show that my little brother watch
bj is my friend at school
and...
explanation of me dying
i have a nightmare that im having a nightmare that im having a nightmare.... and so on.
too complicated for me to handle and i die.

ps. DO NOT READ THE POST ABOVE THIS POST> IT WILL WASTE YOUR TIME GREATLY. I WARNED U!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Game!   The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Suicide Game!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2